Please note that all seed available for purchase on our commercial website is large packaged seed. Large packaged seed is sold in clear and tan plastic packages. Paper seed packets are available for purchase through a separate order form.
- If you are a Consignment Seed Rack customer looking to refill your rack, click here for the consignment seed packet order form.
- If you are NOT part of our Consignment Seed Rack Program click here for our seed packet order form.
Large-Packaged Microgreen Varieties
Harvested at the seedling stage, microgreens are packed full of flavour and nutrients. Ready to each in 10-14 days, great in salads, sandwiches or as a garnish on any dish.
- Arugula: Dark green leaves with a purple stem. A spicy flavour and fine texture.
- Basil: Same basil flavour but packaged in small delightful leaves. A longer growing period than most other micro greens - basil is worth the wait.
- Beets Early Wonder: Medium green leaves with dark red stems make this micro green an eye-stopping garnish on the plate. Mild flavour.
- Cress: These light green leaves can pack a punch of spicy flavour. Perfect to help give a sandwich a flavour boost.
- Kale: These nutrient rich, variegated leaves have a hearty but mild flavour.
- Kohlrabi: Fresh, flavoured pale green leaves have a mild, crisp flavour.
- Mizuna Purple: The mild flavour or purple mizuna along with its white- light purple stem make this a great addition to any micro mix.
- Mustard Green Wave: Spicy, variegated, green leaves can be a welcomed addition to any salad mixes.
- Pea Shoots Sugar Ann: Easy to grow and ready to eat in just 2-4 weeks from seedling, pea shoots are the perfect alternative or additive to any salad and countless other dishes. Enjoyed raw or cooked, their leaves have a fresh pea flavour and are packed full of Vitamins C and A. Grown indoors or out.
- Radish Cherry Belle: Adds great flavour without being spicy. The smooth green leaves have a pale green-white stem, one of the fastest microgreens to grow.
- Red Cabbage: Purple stem with lighter green intermediate leaves and a mild flavour.
- Swiss Chard Bright Lights: A colourful microgreen with bright green leaves and multi-coloured stems. Mild in flavour and very eye-catching.