Please note that all seed available for purchase on our commercial website is large packaged seed. Large packaged seed is sold in clear and tan plastic packages. Paper seed packets are available for purchase through a separate order form.
- If you are a Consignment Seed Rack customer looking to refill your rack, click here for the consignment seed packet order form.
- If you are NOT part of our Consignment Seed Rack Program click here for our seed packet order form.
Large-Packaged Cucumber Varieties
- Diva Hybrid (58 Days): This AAS winner is an amazing cuke that is extra sweet with crisp flesh and is both non bitter and very delicious. Diva fruits are normally slender and seedless. Only producing female flowers, it will set fruit without pollination.
- Lemon Cucumber (65 Days): Small, round, pale yellow cucumbers are characteristics of this popular cuke. Typically grown to 4-7cm (1.5- 2.5") in diameter this versatile cucumber is sweet and flavourful. The vigorous vine does best when staked on a trellis.
- Marketmore 76 (65 Days): A high quality slicer. The 20 to 22cm (8-9") long fruits are borne on a compact semi-bush vine that's well adapted to Maritime growing.
- Slice More Hybrid (62 Days): This hybrid slicing cucumber has shown excellent yield characteristics. Slice More grows straight, uniform, 20-23cm (8.5") long fruits that have smooth dark green skin. It's crisp flesh have a very small seed cavity. Plants are easy to grow and can withstand a variety of different weather conditions.
- Straight 8 (63 Days): Straight 8 produces a bounty of dark green cucumbers that are 18-20cm (7-8") long, tolerant to Cucumber Mosaic Virus.
- Tastygreen Hybrid (50 Days): An early English-type cucumber, that boasts a heavy crop of long, low-acid fruits that are smooth and slender with a wonderful crisp flavour. The 20cm (8") long cucumbers don't require peeling and may be added to salads, eaten fresh or pickled.
- Wisconsin SMR 58 (56 Days): A popular pickling cucumber, Wisconsin SMR 58 produces a profusion of 15cm (6") long and 6cm (2 1/2) wide fruits and are medium green, crisp and straight. Naturally resistant to Cucumber Scab, Black Spot and are Mosaic resistant.