Providing broad-spectrum disease control on turfgrass plants, as well as ornamental plantings. Compass 50WG is a 50% WG (water dispersible granule) and is packaged in a 454g container.
- Has a high affinity with the plant surface and is absorbed by the waxy layers of the plant.
- Once embedded into the waxy layer, Compass 50 WG provides a secure reservoir of locked-in, long-lasting protection on the plant surface.
- Is redistributed locally on the surface of the plant by the surface moisture.
- Redistributes on the plant surface and adjacent blades by limited vapour movement and reabsorption.
- Provides oxidative stress reduction in turfgrass plants.
Customer must have valid provincial license on file for purchase of this product.
|Option||Active Ingredient||Brand||Case Quantities||PCP Number||Replenishment Frequency||Price||Purchase|
|Trifloxystrobin||Envu||1||27527||Weekly as needed||
Shown in cart