The ability for your employees and customers to move garden product around is crucial in providing great customer service and ease of shop-ability. VRE provides optimal labour saving equipment systems which include everything from racks and carts to merchandisers. VRE quality it built to last in all elements of a greenhouse and garden centre.
VRE Transportation Carts
Used for efficient transportation of plants, or to display plants for sale. Shelves can be angled up for better display of flowers. Adjustable shelving on 2” centers allows for flexible arrangements. Transportation carts help maximize available labour and space. Two swivel castors and two rigid high-tech castors with roller bearing allow the cart to be moved easily. The carts disassemble and stack easily to save on storage space. Standard sizes are 22” x 59” and 28” x 65” with 5 shelves per cart.
Extra Shelf and pneumatic wheels options available
A quick and efficient way to transport your plants throughout your greenhouses. A great labour saving system.
- Simple to install
- Fully adjustable shelving on 6” centers
- Cart includes 2 shelves per unit
- Additional shelves can be added
- Monorail cart disassembles for easy storage
- Holds up to 42 – 10” baskets or 30 – 12” baskets
- Only occupies 22 sq.ft. of floor space
- Hot dipped galvanized after welding
- 4 locking wheels for easy mobility
- 44” wide 7” long x 98” high
- Versatile all steel construction
- 3 adjustable / tiltable shelf frames
- Reduces to 15% of original size for storage
36” wide x 72” long x 92” high. Transforms 18 sq.ft. of floor space into 70 sq. ft. of merchandise. Includes 1 top shelf and hanger bar, 2 lower shelves and 3 sided base.
36” Merchandiser w casters
Merchandiser cart with optional bolt on casters for easy mobility
These carts are specifically designed to run in and around Garden Centres, Greenhouses and Nurseries to effectively handle heavy loads. All carts are welded steel construction with expanded metal decking. A hot dip galvanized finish ensures a long lasting maintenance free finish. Pneumatic tires ensure easy movement even when loaded with heavy products. Four wheel models have 2 fixed and 2 swivel wheels.
- 22” x 40” deck with 280 lb. capacity
- 8” solid or pneumatic tires
- Anti-tip feature
- Optional 2nd deck
- 22” x 48” deck with 600 lb. capacity
- 10” pneumatic tires
- Sturdy push/pull handle, towable
- Fits 4-1020 flats
- Optional 2nd deck
- 22” x 48” upperdeck with 22” x 36” lower deck
- 8” pneumatic tires 8” solid castors
- Handle on both ends
- 600 lb capacity
- fits 7-1020 flats